Coverage available on the main application: Home, Auto, Valuable Articles, Personal Excess
Chubb Masterpiece® Homeowner Coverage Features/Benefits:
Coverage is available for stand-alone lines or package coverage as determined by underwriting and company requirements. Each homeowner risk receives a complimentary, in-depth appraisal to verify your insureds are properly covered. All policies are direct bill to the insured. The minimum deductible is $1000 and risks with prior losses will be considered based upon the merits of the account. Included in Masterpiece:
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Extended Replacement Cost on Home
- Total Loss Settlement Option
- Lock Replacement Coverage
- Water/Sewer Back Up Coverage – buy back in some states
- Credit Card/Bank Coverage up to $10,000
- Business Property Coverage on Premises up to $10,000
- Unlimited Ordinance and Law Coverage
- Unscheduled Jewelry coverage up to $5000
- Unscheduled Silver coverage up to $7500
- Identity Fraud Included
The Chubb Program is available to registered members in all states except Auto in MA and SC.
Looking for Chubb’s Small Commercial market? Click here.
AIG Homeowner Coverage Features/Benefits:
Coverage is available for $1M or more.
Primary Condos, Co-ops, and Tenants will require a minimum Coverage C of $1,000,000.
- Guaranteed replacement cost – Included
- Back-up of sewers and drains – Included; up to dwelling value
- Business property – Up to $25,000
- Deductible options – Up to $100,000 available
- Primary flood – Available
- Equipment breakdown – Available
- Identity fraud restoration expenses, ATM robbery, and financial fraud, embezzlement or forgery – Available
- Traumatic threat or event recovery – Available
- Green rebuilding expenses – Available
- Waiver of deductible on losses over $50,000 – Available
- Replacement cost cash out option – Included
- Lock replacement – Included; no deductible
- Food spoilage – Included
- Loss prevention devices following a claim – Included; up to $2,500 available
The AIG Program is available to registered members in all states.